Online Parent Support Chat

My son walks home from school and stops at friends houses...

Parents Support One Another @ MyOutOfControlTeen.com/support = I need help with the following issue: my son walks home from school and stops at friends houses most afternoons before coming to the business where we expect him after school. He knows he suppose to come straight here but often gives us a line about staying after school for some reason with a teacher. he is 14 and has ODD. unless we pick him up everyday which I would have to close the office for 15 minutes to go get him. what should I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you talk to his friend's parents and have them tell your son that he cannot come in their house without your permission.

Get all the parents on the same page if posibble.