Online Parent Support Chat

Sneaking a 16 Year Old Boy into her room...

Hello all, I found this site after the last "incident" My 13 Year Old Step Daughter has been sneaking a 16 Year Old Boy into her room while we are at work. I pretty much have her on lockdown whilst I read these materials. Question I had is, I am to the point that when she talks, I want to spit on her for all the lies she has told to my face, how do I forgive this and move on, its been lie after lie and "Ill never do it again I am so sorry" and she does it hours later...

Online Parent Support

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry that you are going through this. i unfortantly did the same thing to my mom. i got pregnant though. that is how she found out. all i can say is that i am praying for you. i know this is hard. i only know that now because i have a daughter and cant believe everything i put my mom through. i for one would never put my daughter on birth control. i would talk to her for a long time about what a responsibility babies are, and let her make her decisions from there. if my parents had put me on birth control at any point, i would have felt as if i was getting their approval or help to have sex.

you are still her mom, and she is still living in your house. take control. keep the boy out of the house for a while if you have to. the other kids will likely follow in her footsteps. as i did my older sisters. good luck.

Anonymous said...

When I found out my daughter was doing more with a boy than I approved of and I flipped out on her. I was so angry and hurt. That night she tried to take her life by taking too much Tylanol. I'm no expert, but I do know I would have handled that situation differently - more controlled and calm. You need to let her know you love her but hate what she's doing to herself. It has been a few years and with therapy and prayer, we've managed to work things out - most of the time.