Online Parent Support Chat

This has gotten worse over the past 3 years...

My daughter is 16. This has gotten worse over the past 3 years. She does what she wants all the time. When she leaves I call the police - nothing happens. she never goes to school. Had many truancy tickets issued to her, but nothing happens. She never paid or worked them off... says they cant do anything to her. She’s right. yesterday she told me she was going somewhere (after being gone 4 weeks and calling me a b----) I told her she wasnt going anywhere. She laughed in my face and said, "theres nothing you can do about it!" she left. the very same thing happened last week. I called the police and they just said they cant do anything, but she does have to listen to me. in the last month, she has only been home 3 days. I cannot lock the doors, take her clothes, or touch her. she knows this and is running around at will whenever she feels like it. she tells me the rules no matter what I do or say, she just laughs. I have hit my point of taking things into my own hands and going to jail. I'm at the end of my rope with her and to the point where I just want her out, they cant even help me with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like where I was about 4 months ago. Have you downloaded "My Out Of Control Teen" eBook. It sounds like you need that information.